Displaying items by tag: animal waste
BagUp & Rake is the Ultimate Pet Cleanup Tool
Revolutionary home tool was voted "Best in Class" at the 2013 National Hardware Show
Poway, Calif. — Braincase Solutions introduced the Bagup & Rake Combo, the ultimate pet cleanup tool, which was voted "Best in Class" at the 2013 National Hardware Show. Cleanup is a snap with the Bagup. It holds up to 3x more debris than the average dustpan without blowing out. It's easy on your back, with no bending over. Recycle your grocery bags or use bio-degradable, compostable or kitchen plastic bags. Collect animal waste outdoors easily, or cat litter boxes and shedding pet hair indoors.
Bagup is also great for the kitchen, garage, bathroom and kid’s room.
- Household: Clean up hardwood and tile floors, house plants or Christmas tree needles, even counter-top messes.
- Garage/Workshop: Perfect for sweeping garage floors and workbenches or inside truck beds and car trunks.
- Outdoors: Use to clean your patio, deck and garden for cut grass, dead leaves and pruning trimmings.
- Events: Useful at children's parties, tailgating, and beach clean ups.
- Commercial/Industrial: Hospitals, offices, theme parks, stadiums, restaurants and churches, use the Bagup to whip any place into shape.
Bagup comes in three styles:
- The Bagup —$14.99
- Bagup + Rake Combo —$24.99
- Bagup + Broom Combo —$24.99
Bagup is sold at Amazon and Menards. For more information, visit www.bagupcleanup.com.
About Braincase Solutions
Braincase Solutions, LLC is a product house that focuses on designing and manufacturing high quality, innovative and affordable products made in the USA for commercial and consumer use, both inside and outside the business and home.
Braincase Solutions, LLC was founded by inventor and businessman, David Palmer. With over 29 years of inventing and introducing new, innovative products to the commercial and consumer markets, Palmer holds 7 U.S. patents, 3 international patents and several U.S. patents pending to produce products for the domestic and international markets.
Palmer and his team strive to provide simple and affordable solutions made in the USA to clean up commercial and consumer dwellings.