Displaying items by tag: beverly hills dog show
Talkin' Pets News
June 13, 2020
Host - Jon Patch
Co-Host - Jillyn Sidlo - Celestial Custom Dog Services
Producer - Zach Budin
Network Producer - Darian Sims
Social Media - Bob Page
Special Guest - Holly Ganz, Microbial ecologist turned entrepreneur and Founder of AnimalBiome will join Jon & Talkin' Pets 6/13/20 at 630pm ET to discuss and give away her dog & cat gut supplement
- Due to post production delays, the 2020 “Beverly Hills Dog Show Presented by Purina,” which was taped Feb. 29 and scheduled to air Sunday, April 5 on NBC, will now air at a later date to be announced.
- In its original April 5 timeslot, (12:30-2:30 p.m. ET / 9:30-11:30 a.m. PT), NBC will broadcast the 2019 Beverly Hills Dog Show, featuring Best in Show winner Bono.
- Last year, a 3-year-old Havanese named Bono was crowned Best in Show. The little canine from the Toy group is the most-winning Havanese in the breed’s history with over 90 Best in Show titles. Previous Beverly Hills Dog Show winners include 2018’s King, a Wire Fox Terrier, and 2017’s Ripcord, a Doberman Pinscher.
- In celebration of man’s best friend and with the glamour only Beverly Hills can provide, the star-studded competition is co-hosted by award-winning TV personality, author and Broadway actor John O’Hurley and American Kennel Club-licensed judge and expert analyst David Frei.
- Hosted by the Kennel Club of Beverly Hills and produced by NBC Sports, “The Beverly Hills Dog Show Presented by Purina” is a new breed of dog show and must-see viewing for the whole family. Before more than 1,500 dogs representing 200 eligible breeds and varieties face off for the coveted Best in Show title, the canine competitors will mingle with celebrity guests and strut their stuff on the red carpet. For the main event, each group winner will walk the show’s unique runway for the Best in Show judge to determine which dog has what it takes to be champion.
CELEBRATE THE STARRING ROLE PETS PLAY IN OUR FAMILIES WITH ACTRESS
MARIA MENOUNOS DURING THE SECOND ANNUAL BEVERLY HILLS DOG SHOW
JOURNALIST AND PET LOVER ENCOURAGES DOG OWNERS TO JOIN THE “EVERY DOG IS A STAR” MOVEMENT BENEFITING MUTT-I-GREES, A PROGRAM THAT HELPS SHOW CHILDREN THE POSITIVE IMPACT OF PETS
MARIA MENOUNOS, host of Sirius XM’s “Conversations with Maria Menounos,” actress & author
This April 1st marks the second annual “Beverly Hills Dog Show Presented by Purina” a show that will combine the stars of Hollywood with the stars of the dog world! Pet lovers across the world are invited to share the positive impact dogs make in our lives through its “Every Dog is a Star” program.
Dog owners are encouraged to log onto Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to post photos or videos showing how their dog is the true star of the family. For every original post submitted between March 26-April 8, using the hashtag #BHDogShow and tagging @Purina, they will donate five dollars (up to $25,000) to Mutt-i-grees, a program run by North Shore Animal League America that helps show children the positive impact pets can have on their lives through interaction with shelter dogs. The funds will be used to help expand the program to more schools around the country.
Actress Maria Menounos is available along with one of her many furry friends, to discuss the second annual star-studded dog show, what her favorite breeds are, the “Every Dog is a Star” Program and the Mutt-i-grees organization.
For more information please visit www.Purina.com
MORE ABOUT MARIA MENOUNOS:
Maria Menounos is the host of Sirius XM’s “Conversations with Maria Menounos”, and the former host of E! News. She is also the New York Times bestselling author of The EveryGirl’s Guide to Cooking, and The EveryGirl’s Guide to Diet and Fitness. The digital entrepreneur co-founded AfterBuzz TV with partner Keven Undergaro, and created and executive produced the ABC special #DanceBattle America alongside Keven Undergaro and Julianne Hough. She also has a line of Greek food, Maria’s Greek Delights, which she launched with her mother. As an actress on the big screen, she has appeared in Tropic Thunder, Kickin it Old Skool', and The Fantastic Four. Small-screen acting endeavors include guest roles on CBS’ Without a Trace, NBC’s Scrubs, and HBO’s Entourage, as well as a recurring role on the CW’s One Tree Hill.
Event Date: March 4-5, 2017
Hosted by: The Kennel Club of Beverly Hills
Location: Fairplex in Pomona, California
Telecast Dates: April 16, 2017 8-10PM PT/ET USA Network
The Easter telecast will be taped and produced from the Saturday show.
Re-broadcasts: April 17 on USA Network and April 23 on NBC Times TBD
Talent: John O’Hurley (Host)
David Frei (Analyst)
Mary Carillo (Features and reporter)
Tara Lipinski (Features and Red Carpet Host)
Johnny Weir (Features and Red Carpet Host)
More stars: Stars from NBCUniversal Entertainment’s biggest television hits are expected to be on hand to share top billing with the beloved four-legged stars of this show.
Produced by NBC Sports, the same production team that produces the National Dog Show presented by Purina on Thanksgiving Day. USA Network produced the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show for 25 years through 2016.
Tentative features for the broadcast: A number of features that depict dogs in Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Universal Studios:
- Handler Makeover
- Working dogs in Hollywood
- Dogs in Universal Studios themed sections
- Dogs shopping on Rodeo Drive
New format for Best in Show: Group winners will walk red carpet in “Fashion Show” finale
Charity partner: Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Therapy Dog Program (www.chla.org). The Amerman Family Dog Therapy Program at CHLA will receive $1 from every ticket sale.
Social Media: Facebook Live with talent
Behind the scenes with Snapchat
Twitter Mirror on the Red Carpet
Digital: Show will have a robust digital website that will have full group video, behind the scenes clips, extra features and VOD offerings