OFFICE DOGS: THE MANUAL
• £9.99 UK / $12.99 USA • 50 pictures
• Paperback • 225mm H x 152mm W • 80 pages
• ISBN 978-1-787113-81-7 • UPC 6-36847-01381-3
• BIC classification: WNGD + JFFZ
• Published March 2019 UK and May 2019 USA
By Stephanie Rousseau
9 7 8 1 7 8 7 1 1 3 8 1 7
Take your dog to work day – EVERY day!
? The benefits and pitfalls of having dogs in the office ? Things to consider before bringing your dog to
work ? Case studies illustrating how office life has worked for a variety of dogs ? Learn what policies
other businesses have in place ? How to meet your dog's needs in and out of the office ? Considering
the dog's perspective on being in your workplace ? Trouble-shooting common problems in office dogs
? What to bring with you to set up your dog for success ? More than one dog in the office? Learn
about successful introductions ? Leveraging the support of your colleagues for a successful office dog
A comprehensive guide to dogs in the workplace. Uniquely, this book gives insight from the dog's
perspective, whilst also providing plenty of practical advice for making your dog a success in the office!
It takes you through the entire process, from gaining the support of your colleagues to policy
considerations for the employer.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Steph is an Irish dog trainer currently residing in Dublin, having previously worked extensively with dogs
in London. She is passionate about dog behaviour, and over the past few years has developed a
particular interest in facilitating dogs in the human workplace.
Steph takes an holistic view in her work with dogs, prioritising their needs foremost. She has completed
Turid Rugaas’s IDTE, and currently sits on the board of the Pet Dog Trainers of Europe (PDTE), and is
its country representative for Ireland.
Outside of her work, she enjoys looking after her two dogs, a Greyhound called Fia and an exlaboratory
Beagle cross called Ferdia.
Veloce books are stocked by or can be ordered from bookshops and specialist mail order companies.
In case of difficulty we can supply direct (credit cards accepted).
Stephanie Rousseau authore of "Office Dogs" will join Jon and Talkin' Pets 4/27/19 at 5pm EST to discuss and give away her book FeaturedWritten by Super User
OFFICE DOGS: THE MANUAL
Latest from Super User
- Angela Hughes, DVM,PhD, senior manager of Global Scientific Advocacy Relations at Mars Petcare will join Jon and Talkin' Pets 2/22/20 at 635pm ET to inform us about the Wisdom Panel and how Mars is making a better world for our pets
- Talkin' Pets News
- Virginia Announces Emergency Plans for Hampton Roads Waterbird Colony
- Talkin' Pets Live from Hotel Penn in NYC for the 144th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show
- Alan Fausel, New York City's Executive Director of the Dog Museum will join Jon & Talkin' Pets live from Hotel Penn to discuss the latest at the museum